(IQTEurope) Tony Lawrence, Founder and CEO of Light Rider and VOR Technology, has agreed to speak on “Emerging technologies and companies in quantum computing” on Tuesday, October 27 at 10:40 A.M. EDT at IQT Europe. Tony is the CEO and Founder of Light Rider, a quantum LiFi company, and VOR Technology, a provider of cutting-edge cyber, technology. He has an extensive background in cybersecurity, working at the NSA, U.S. Army and CYBERCOM. By the age of 22 he was working for the Director of NSA and helped create modern day cyber as we know it. Now, Tony is bringing NSA-level security to people’s homes and office with Light Rider’s quantum LiFi products.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers. Join the IQT Users Group Via Slack.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.