Koen Groenland, Quantum Innovation Officer, QuSoft, Will Moderate “User Experiences: Aerospace and Automotive” on Oct 28 at IQT Europe
(IQT.Europe) Koen Groenland, Quantum Innovation Officer, QuSoft, will moderate “User Experiences: Aerospace and Automotive” on October 28 at 11:00 A.M. EDT. Koen Groenland is Quantum Innovation Officer for QuSoft, the Amsterdam-based Research Center for Quantum Software. In this role, his main task is to make QuSoft’s innovative research useful for commercialization and for society. He is responsible for training programmes, education and workshops, as well as setting up new R&D collaborations and events that cater the quantum ecosystem. Koen has a background in theoretical physics. He obtained his PhD from the University of Amsterdam on the topic of algorithms for noisy, small-scale quantum computers. He then continued this line of research as a post-doc at the same university. His research interests are on low-level software that optimally uses the native strengths of superconducting circuits, trapped ions or ultracold atoms. More recently, his focus is drawn to finding novel commercial use-cases for quantum technology, and how these can be integrated in existing business architectures.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers. Join the IQT Users Group Via Slack.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.