Innovate UK Reminder: July 1 Deadline to Submit for £1 million In Quantum Research Funds Via EUREKA
(GovernmentNews.UK) £1 million is available through Innovate UK to fund international partnerships to develop quantum technology research projects through the EUREKA Network in AI and Quantum, a partnership between 10 funding bodies across the world.
Click here to review the project requirements. Submissions are due July 1, 2019.
In order to apply to the present call, the partners must meet the following qualifications:
- The consortium should include at least two (for profit) independent companies from two of the participating countries. The participation of research institutes/universities is welcome according to each country’s funding regulations.
- The project partners must express their willingness to cooperate, on a win-win/fair basis in the development of a new product, industrial process or service.
- The product, process or service must be innovative and there must be a technological risk involved.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- The project should benefit all involved partners in a well-balanced consortium.
- The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the technologic cooperation between the participants (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure etc.).
- A signed consortium agreement is mandatory before the actual start of the project. The consortium agreement should at least include the ownership and use of know-how and IPR settlements
- The duration of the project may not exceed 36 months.