(IQT.Europe)Doug Finke, Consulting Analyst & Managing Editor, Inside Quantum Technology & Quantum Computing Report; has agreed to moderate the panel: The Evolution of Operating Systems for Quantum Computers on Wednesday, October 28 at 8:15 A.M. EDT.
Doug Finke is a Consulting Analyst to Inside Quantum Technology. He is also the founder of the Quantum Computing Report where he applies his wide breadth of experience to help accelerate the deployment of quantum computing. Doug has been involved in the computer, semiconductor, and storage industry for over 30 years and has helped drive the growth of many new technologies during this period. Doug believes that many of the new technology growth patterns he has seen within the computer industry will reoccur as the quantum technology field evolves. Doug has served as the Chief Operating Officer of the startup company, IntelliSense, where he helped sell the company at a valuation of $750 million. As Vice-President of Marketing and Business Development at the semiconductor startup ChipWrights, Doug also helped raise $25 million in venture capital funding. Other important firms for whom Doug has worked include Intel, IBM, Standard Microsystems, and HGST/Western Digital. Doug holds degrees in computer engineering and management from the University of Illinois and MIT respectively.
Evolution of operating systems for quantum Computers
Moderator: Doug Finke
Speaker 1: Bettina Heim — Senior Software Engineering Manager, Microsoft
Speaker 2: Damien Nguyen — Physicist and Software Engineer/Researcher, Huawei, ProjectQ
Speaker 3: Iordanis Kerenidis — Head of Quantum Algorithms International, QC Ware
The IQT Europe event will provide presentations by exhibitors as well as numerous opportunities to network with fellow attendees and to have one-on-one discussions with exhibitors. Exhibitors will be presented live and attendees will be able to conduct live one-to-one meetings.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.