Terrill Frantz, Associate Professor of eBusiness and Cybersecurity, Harrisburg University, Has Agreed to Speak at IQT Europe “Jobs and Education in the Quantum Technology Sector”
(IQT.Europe) Terrill Frantz, Associate Professor of eBusiness and Cybersecurity, Harrisburg University, has agreed to speak at IQT Europe on the panel: “Jobs and Education in the Quantum Technology Sector.”
Terrill Frantz is the lead for the Next Generation Technologies / Quantum Information Science master-degree program at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, where he is an Associate Professor of eBusiness and Cybersecurity. He has extensive classical-computer software experience reaching over 45 years of hands-on programming and management, mainly in the international financial services industry, and he has recently pivoted into Quantum Computing. He transitioned from industry to academics in 2002, which includes 8-years as a professor of management at Peking University, in Shenzhen China. He holds a Ph.D. from the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, and an EdD in Organization Change from Pepperdine University.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.