Quantum Technology Identified by NEC One of Top 10 Strategic Drivers Reshaping the Smart Enterprise
(DigitalJournal) NEC Corporation has identified Quantum communications and Quantum Key Distribution as one of the future drivers that will ensure strong cyber security.
NEC Corporation, a respected name in Hotel Management Systems and solutions, has unveiled its top ten strategic drivers that will reshape the smart enterprise, which other organisations can benefit from.
NEC Hotel Management Systems have made their mark with clients for offering effective solutions for their specific needs. But besides offering these top quality solutions, the company also believes in expressing its insights on latest trends and technologies for the benefit of other enterprises.
The top list of top ten strategic drivers that will reshape the smart enterprise includes:
1) Pervasive connectednes.
2) Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS).
3) Cloud computing coupled with Edge Computing, AI and the Internet of Things (IoT) will be in full force to make dynamic delivery possible.
4) Smart workspaces.
5) Customer engagement models will evolve due to smart enterprises. The aim will be to deliver connected customer experiences.
6) Blockchain technology, Quantum communications, Quantum Key Distribution and other solutions will strive to ensure strong cyber security.
7) Holistic business continuity will be the key for enterprises.
8) Smart Data Analytics tools will come of age with their applications expanding to making predictions about future events, behavior and suggesting ways to react to the predicted outcomes.
9) Augmented Intelligence, which enhances human intelligence rather than replacing it, will come into play.
10) Concerted efforts for digital inclusion will make people feel valued and enhance participation in society.