(IQTEurope) Thomas Strohm, Senior Expert/Coordinator of Quantum Technologies, Robert Bosch GmbH; has agreed to speak on panel: “User Experiences: Aerospace and Automotive” at 4 pm on October 28 at IQT Europe. Dr. Thomas Strohm received his Ph.D. in 1999 at the MPI for Solid State Research in Stuttgart where he did theoretical work on high-temperature superconductors in Prof. Cardona’s group. Thereafter, he joined the Corporate Research division of Robert Bosch GmbH. For more than 10 years, he worked in SW engineering and as a system and SW architect. Among other projects, he was responsible for the development of a SW engineering curriculum and until the end of 2016 gave courses on System and SW architecture at Bosch. In 2013, he started scouting Quantum Cryptography and, later, Quantum Computing. Currently, Thomas is coordinating the Quantum Technologies activities at Bosch. He is also part of Europe’s Quantum Community Network (QCN) and the Coordination Office (FCO) of Europe’s Quantum Flagship Initiative and furthermore active in founding the European Quantum Industry Consortium (QuIC). Thomas is also part of the QRANGE public-funded project and contributes to the research on modeling quantum random number generators.
The IQT Europe event will provide presentations by exhibitors as well as numerous opportunities to network with fellow attendees and to have one-on-one discussions with exhibitors. Exhibitors will be presented live and attendees will be able to conduct live one-to-one meetings.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.