Damien Nguyen, Physicist and Software Engineer/Researcher, Huawei, ProjectQ; Has Agreed to Speak on “Evolution of Operating Systems for Quantum Computers” Oct 28 at IQT Europe
(IQT.Europe) Damien Nguyen, Physicist and Software Engineer/Researcher, Huawei, ProjectQ; has agreed to speak on Oct 28 at 1:15 on the panel: “Evolution of Operating Systems for Quantum Computers”. Damien Nguyen is a physicist and software engineer/researcher in Huawei’s Quantum Computing group. He is also one of the maintainer of the ProjectQ framework and language for quantum computing. On behalf of Huawei and ProjectQ, he is responsible for the design and development of the ProjectQ quantum compiler and some related projects. His education is in Physics engineering (MSc. EPFL, Lausanne) and Physics (Ph.D. University of Basel).
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers. Join the IQT Users Group Via Slack.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.