(IQT.Europe) Bruno Huttner, Director of Strategic Quantum Initiatives, ID Quantique, has agreed to speak on the panel: “Quantum-Safe Solutions” at IQT Europe at 3:30 on October 29.
Bruno Huttner is the Director of Strategic Quantum Initiatives and a Quantum Key Distribution Expert at ID Quantique. Bruno joined ID Quantique in 2014, participating in business development and product management in the Quantum Security division, which develops next-generation encryption, and especially quantum key distribution systems. He then started the space programs, aiming at developing quantum key distribution globally, using satellites. Bruno is an engineer (Ecole Centrale Paris) and a physicist (Ph.D. from the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology). During his career, both in academia and in business, Bruno wrote many scientific papers and gave lectures at many international conferences.
IQT Europe has assembled an excellent lineup of international thought leaders in quantum technology who will be presenting online October 26-30. Early bird savings are available for IQT registrations until September 30.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague. This year’s IQT Europe is online.
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.