Quantum Technology Industry Report 2023
Coming in April 2024!
IQT’s Quantum Technology Industry Report 2023 is the second annual publication to provide the latest information you need to stay informed and expand your knowledge of the rapidly evolving quantum technology industry. Covering quantum cybersecurity, quantum sensors, and quantum networks as well as quantum computing itself, this annual report provides a thorough understanding of quantum technology from the latest testbeds, developments in market-driven applications, all the way to commercial software and hardware products trends.
Quantum Technology Industry Report 2023:
Trends, Perspectives, Forecasts
GET YOUR 2023 EDITION pre-publication offer: regular price $695; order before April 15, 2024 publication and save over 30% (pay $485)
Quantum Technology Industry Report 2023 features the latest information you need to stay informed and expand your knowledge of the constantly evolving quantum computing and technology worlds.
The 2nd annual report takes a deep dive into the growth and developments of the quantum computer and technology industry. This highly anticipated report provides, insights, market analysis and expert forecasts to help you navigate the rapidly evolving landscape of quantum computers and applied applications.
The report consists of eight chapters covering:
- Quantum computing and QPUs – there are now over 80 companies building such products and examples of where quantum computers are outperforming classical computation in certain applications
- Quantum cybersecurity – with NIST and other organizations around the world preparing new encryption algorithms to protect against quantum attacks a vibrant market for post-quantum communications is emerging
- Quantum Communications and the Quantum Internet – After years of being a “science project,” this area is attracting the interest of some of the biggest players in the telecom equipment industry as well as start-ups with their eyes on advanced networking technologies such as quantum repeaters
- Quantum sensors – quantum sensors have finally outgrowth their PAR routes with large companies viewing them as a market opportunity and new applications for quantum sensors beginning to grow beyond magnetometers
- Quantum system materials and components – we are still at the earliest stage of practical quantum technology . Which materials have the biggest revenue potential going forward?
- Funding for the quantum technology industry – are venture capitalists still interested in quantum or has the quantum winter finally set in? Will government funding be enough to keep up rapid growth in the quantum field?
- The quantum workforce – training and course for quantum technicians and quantum executives
- The International quantum technology perspective – where is the quantum space race between the US and China headed? What is the future of all those national quantum programs slated in the developed countries.
Anyone with serious interest in quantum computers and technology should be reading Quantum Technology Industry Report. There is no better annual resource for anyone in the business and development of quantum computers and applied technologies. QTIR is the industry bible. (single user and enterprise licenses available)
Additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I share my digital version of the report with people in my organization?
Can I cite the report?
Can the digital version of the report be viewed offline?
What software do I use to view the digital version?
When will the next edition of the quantum technology report be published?
How much of the quantum technology report changes from year to year?
May I purchase tabulated data from the report?
Can I purchase an enterprise version of the report?
Can I put the report on my organization’s server?
Can I print the digital version of the report?
I am stuck at the loading screen when accessing the report, or I am seeing a proxy error – what do I do?
After accessing the report, consider using the “save to browser” option in the upper right area of the browser. You will then be able to view the report from your device with an internet connection.
MULTIPLE USER LICENSES:
Interested In multiple user licenses and or expert consultations? Contact email@example.com
( ) $895 per copy (pre-publication price: $695 if ordered by publication date of April 14, 2023)
( ) Additional copy @$895
( ) Academic/government discounts available; contact firstname.lastname@example.org
( ) ENTERPRISE: Inquire about our enterprise option for access by 3 or more individuals