(IQT.Europe) Inside Quantum Technology-Europe Online welcomes QunaSys to the online exhibit Hall October 26-30, 2020. QunaSys was established to bring out quantum physics to the front stage and realize the technology that couldn’t be achieved with conventional technology by actively taking advantage of quantum mechanics. Research and development of quantum computer hardware are advancing rapidly, and quantum computer is expected to be utilized in several fields represented by chemical simulation, machine learning and optimization in the near future. In order to realize this, we should deeply understand advantage of quantum computer and brings out its maximum potential based on expertise on quantum mechanics and quantum information theory. QunaSys is here with experts from the forefront of related fields and ready to bring innovation with high professionality and engineering skills.
NOTE: The event will provide presentations by exhibitors as well as numerous opportunities to network with fellow attendees and to have one-on-one discussions with exhibitors. Exhibitors will be presented live and attendees will be able to conduct live one-to-one meetings.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.