(IQT.Europe) Philip Makotyn, Sr. Quantum Marketing Manager, Honeywell; has agreed to speak at IQT Europe on the panel: “Quantum Computing: Technical and Architectural Trends” at 2:05 on October 27.
Dr. Philip Makotyn is a business leader at Honeywell Quantum Solutions driving to commercialize next-generation quantum computing systems. Philip has more than a decade of experience in quantum sciences and a broad background in ultra-cold atomic physics, ion-trapping, and electromagnetics. He holds a Ph.D. in Atomic and Molecular Physics from the University of Colorado and Bachelor’s Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Physics from the University of Illinois and Elmhurst University, respectively.
Exhibit and sponsor opportunities are available. Click here for details on exhibiting and sponsoring.
The event is brought to you by 3DRHoldings and QuTech.
Six Reasons for Attending Inside Quantum Technology Europe
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will offer attendees 60 + expert speakers There will also be a state-of-the-art online Exhibit Hall in which leading hardware and software firms, along with service providers, will display and demonstrate their latest products and strategies.
- Learn from the best. At Inside Quantum Technology you will learn from thought-leaders in the quantum technology field as well as meet the newest entrants into the field. You will also be able to ask presenters questions about their work and the rationale behind it.
- Network with your peers. At Inside Quantum Technology there will be plenty of time to network, do deals, meet new customers and see new products. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will help attendees meet new colleagues and discuss the latest opportunities in the quantum technology space.
- Make long-term relationships. At Inside Quantum Technology Europe You can expect to make new contacts that may be your collaborators and colleagues in the future. You may make a connection with someone that will dramatically impact your professional career or just further establish yourself in your field — find a new job, recruit skilled people for a position at your organization or company.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products. Inside Quantum Technology will provide attendees the opportunity to talk about their own research and development work and gain novel perspectives and feedback from others at the conference.
- Latest conferencing platform. Our state-of-the art conferencing platform will also enable attendees to network online with speakers, exhibitors, and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business. Inside Quantum Technology will be a great way to meet new people in the world of European quantum technology.