(IQT.Europe) Stephen Nundy, CTO & Partner, Lakestar; has agreed to speak on the panel: ‘VCs and the quantum sector in Europe’ at 4:45, October 30 at Inside Quantum Technology Europe. Stephen is an experienced technologist and engineer with a passion for setting strategy, introducing technology innovation, and building high-performing teams for ambitious global businesses. Stephen advises the investment team on new opportunities, performs technology due diligence, as well as sources investments in the Deep Tech space, where he has also led transactions in AI/ML, B2B SaaS, and Data Analytics companies. He advises portfolio companies on product and technology-related matters as well as setting Lakestar’s internal technology strategy. Prior to Lakestar, Stephen worked at Goldman Sachs for 20 years in various global offices. There, he was a managing director, led complex global engineering and change groups, and served as Chief Technology Officer in a number of global services. He is an external speaker on technology and investment trends at universities and conferences such as NOAH, UK Parliament & Internet, Global Tech Advocates, FIMA, and AISummit. He also mentors tech-focused disruptive start-ups. He graduated with a BSc in Computer Science from Southampton University.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague. This year’s IQT Europe is online.
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.