QTIR Annual Industry Report: Save 30% Pre-order by April 14
Order the Annual Quantum Technology Industry Report — save 30% when purchased before April 14, 2023 (regular price: $695; pre-publication price $495)
Get the first annual and leading resource on quantum computing & quantum technology industry
IQT’s Quantum Technology Industry Report 2022 is the first annual publication to provide the latest information you need to stay informed and expand your knowledge of the rapidly evolving quantum technology industry. Covering quantum cybersecurity, quantum sensors, and quantum networks as well as quantum computing itself, this annual report provides a thorough understanding of quantum technology from the latest testbeds, developments in market-driven applications, all the way to commercial software and hardware products trends.
You will receive quantum industry intelligence that you cannot find anywhere else. It is based on information from IQT Research’s network of experts across the globe as well as from our US and European conferences and our industry leading market analysis studies. What you will find in this report includes:
- The latest product/technology roadmaps from leading quantum technology vendors
- Novel quantum business cases and applications
- Market forecasts for quantum computers, quantum safe products and quantum sensors
- Speculations on when and how quantum advantage will make its presence felt and when the “quantum apocalypse” will occur
- A review of the evolution quantum computing and quantum cybersecurity standards
- The latest news from quantum labs and testbeds around the globe
- National and pan-national quantum policy developments
- VCs, M&A, and government funding for the quantum technology industry
- Quantum education and the quantum workforce
Commercial, government, academic professionals will use our annual report to improve product planning and competitive assessments as well as make informed decisions throughout their quantum operations.
Gain a thorough understanding of the latest technologies, applications and trends from industry experts. Receive industry intelligence you cannot find elsewhere.
Contact Inside Quantum Technology
Sandra K. Helsel, Ph.D. has been researching and reporting on frontier technologies since 1990. She has her Ph.D. from the University of Arizona.