Steller Roster of Speakers Assembled for Inside Quantum Technology Event in NYC
IQT-News has been sharing updates almost daily to introducing our readers to individual speakers for the upcoming INSIDE QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION to be held in New York next month. The show is welcoming more than 60 speakers and several hundred attendees over two days. In addition, Inside Quantum Technology will present its forecasts of the quantum technology space by its own internal analysts.
Today, we are sharing a list of key quantum technology leaders who will be speaking at the event.
The New York event is carefully curated to navigate attendees through the business opportunities in quantum technology from computing, cryptography to sensors. There will also be several panels on the implementation of quantum technology in the financial services, aerospace, intelligence, energy and other pharmaceutical industry. Speakers will include technologists, leading business people and entrepreneurs, government officials and policy makers.
- Tommy Gardner, Chief Technology Officer for HP Federal
- Robert Sutor, VP IBM Research– IBM Quantum Ecosystem
- Taro Shimada, Corporate Vice President/Chief Digital Office — Toshiba
- Paolo Bianco, Global R&T Cooperation Manager — Airbus
- William Clark, Technical Director Quantum R&D — General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Rachele Cocks, Principal Investigator, L3Harris Technologies
- Martijn Dekker, Chief Information Security Officer and Managing Director
- Whitfield Diffie, Co-inventor Public Key Encryption
- Jacob Grose, Investment Manager, BASF Venture Capital
- Hari Krovi, Senior Scientist Raytheon BBN
- Carlos Kuchovsky Jimenez, Chief R&D and Technology Officer — BBVA
- Graeme Malcolm OBE, CEO and Founder — M Squared Lasers
- Charles Marcus, Principal Researcher — Microsoft Quantum Research
- Morgan Polotan, Principal — Comcast Ventures
- Chad Rigetti, CEO, Rigetti Computing
- Dirk Schapeler, VP Digital, Bayer
- Martin Schuetz, Quantum Data Scientist, Amazon Web Services
- Mathias Van Den Bossche, Director Telecommunications and Navigation Systems R&D –Thales Alenia Space
- Oliver Wick, Lead Future Technologies — BMW