(IQT.Europe) Jaya Baloo, Chief Information Security Officer, (CSO) Avast Software; has agreed to speak at IQT Europe 3:30 October 29 on panel: “Quantum-Safe Solutions”. Jaya Baloo has worked in the cybersecurity area for nearly 20 years. She won the Cyber Security Executive of the year award, Top 100 CISOs, and is one of the inspiring 50 in the Netherlands. Jaya frequently speaks at security conferences on subjects around lawful interception, mass surveillance, cryptography. She is a faculty member of the Singularity University and a member of various infosec boards. Jaya is a quantum ambassador of KPN Telecom and a Vice-Chair of the Quantum Flagship Strategic Advisory Board of the EU Commission.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.