(IQT.Europe) Bettina Heim, Senior Software Engineering Manager, Microsoft; has agreed to speak on the panel: “Evolution of Operating Systems for Quantum Computers” at IQT Europe at 1:15, October 28. Bettina Heim is a quantum physicist and software engineer in the Microsoft’s Quantum Systems group. She leads the Q# language design and is the software engineering manager for the Q# compiler and runtime team. Prior to joining Microsoft she worked on quantum algorithms, adiabatic quantum computing, discrete optimization problems, and the simulation of quantum computing devices.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.