(IQT.Europe) Andrew Thain, Quantum Communications Point of Contact, Airbus; has agreed to speak on “Applications and Use Cases for Quantum Communications” on October 29 at 4:05 PM at IQT Europe. After a Ph.D. in ‘quantum oscillations in heavy fermion compounds’ and a postdoc in the physical asymptotics group of Bristol University, Andrew worked in the area of mathematical modelling, firstly at BAE Systems, then at Airbus Group Innovations and latterly in the Space Systems branch of Airbus. His research interests have covered a number of areas, ranging from electromagnetics, antennas, propagation, stealth and optics to communication networks and QKD. He is currently the technical point of contact for quantum communications at Airbus Space Systems and the technical lead of the EC project QOSAC.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers. Join the IQT Users Group Via Slack.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.