(Europe.IQT.Event) Professor Joseph Emerson, Founder and CEO of Quantum Benchmark, Fellow, CIFAR Quantum Information Science Program, Institute for Quantum Computing & Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Waterloo; has agreed to speak on the panel “The Debate on Quantum Advantage” at 1:20 pm on October 27.
The panel will include:Speaker 1: Robert Sutor — IBM Research – VP – IBM Quantum Ecosystem Development
Speaker 2: William Zeng — Head of Quantum Research, Goldman Sachs
Speaker 3: Prof. Joseph Emerson — Founder and CEO of Quantum Benchmark, Fellow, CIFAR Quantum Information Science Program, Institute for Quantum Computing & Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
Joseph Emerson is a Faculty member at the Institute for Quantum Computing and the Department of Applied Math at the University of Waterloo, and is also Founder and CEO of the software start-up Quantum Benchmark Inc. Professor Emerson’s pioneering research in quantum computing has led to the current industry-standard methods for assessing quantum hardware errors and optimizing algorithm performance, which are essential technologies for quantum computing to achieve its disruptive potential. His start-up has headquarters in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada, and offices in Berkeley, California. Quantum Benchmark launched its True-Q software system in March.
Read more ABOUT the Inside Quantum Technology Europe Online event here.
Exhibit and sponsor opportunities are available. Click here for details on exhibiting and sponsoring.
The event is brought to you by 3DRHoldings and QuTech.
Six Reasons for Attending Inside Quantum Technology Europe
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will offer attendees 60 + expert speakers There will also be a state-of-the-art online Exhibit Hall in which leading hardware and software firms, along with service providers, will display and demonstrate their latest products and strategies.
- Learn from the best. At Inside Quantum Technology you will learn from thought-leaders in the quantum technology field as well as meet the newest entrants into the field. You will also be able to ask presenters questions about their work and the rationale behind it.
- Network with your peers. At Inside Quantum Technology there will be plenty of time to network, do deals, meet new customers and see new products. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will help attendees meet new colleagues and discuss the latest opportunities in the quantum technology space.
- Make long-term relationships. At Inside Quantum Technology Europe You can expect to make new contacts that may be your collaborators and colleagues in the future. You may make a connection with someone that will dramatically impact your professional career or just further establish yourself in your field — find a new job, recruit skilled people for a position at your organization or company.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products. Inside Quantum Technology will provide attendees the opportunity to talk about their own research and development work and gain novel perspectives and feedback from others at the conference.
- Latest conferencing platform. Our state-of-the art conferencing platform will also enable attendees to network online with speakers, exhibitors, and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business. Inside Quantum Technology will be a great way to meet new people in the world of European quantum technology.