(IQT.Europe) Philippe Chomaz, CEA Basic Research & International Cooperation Chair, Quantum Flagship, Scientific Director; has agreed to present “Quantum Hubs in Europe” at 11:05 am EDT October 30. Philippe Chomaz, former student of Ecole Normale Superieure (Paris), has been CNRS researcher at Orsay, visiting scientist at Berkeley and CEA researcher at Caen. He next served as deputy director of GANIL (Large Heavy Ion National Accelerator) and director of CEA-Irfu (Institute of Research into the Fundamental Laws of the Universe) at Saclay.Since 2016, he is the Scientific Director of CEA fundamental research division (50 laboratories and 6270 staff). He published about 200 papers in nuclear, quantum and statistical physics and gave over 100 invited talks, as well as radio and television interviews. He has been President of SFP nuclear physics division, of European Center ECT, of the Physics committee in the French research agency, of the large laboratories at CERN and Secretary of the 2012 CERN European Strategy. He is now leading the international cooperation of the quantum flagship.
IQT EUROPE: 55+ quantum tech thought leaders will be presenting: As an attendee, you will have live and archived access to all sessions and pre-conference day.
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL with “almost-like-live’ interaction.
NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES via IQT Slack User Group.
IQT NYC User Group members click here to join the IQT User Groups via Slack.
If you are not yet a IQT Slack User group member, please provide your name and email address in the sign-in box just below the newsletter on the online homepage. You will receive an email with the information to join.
The event is brought to you by 3DRHoldings and QuTech.
Six Reasons for Attending Inside Quantum Technology Europe
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will offer attendees 60 + expert speakers There will also be a state-of-the-art online Exhibit Hall in which leading hardware and software firms, along with service providers, will display and demonstrate their latest products and strategies.
- Learn from the best. At Inside Quantum Technology you will learn from thought-leaders in the quantum technology field as well as meet the newest entrants into the field. You will also be able to ask presenters questions about their work and the rationale behind it.
- Network with your peers. At Inside Quantum Technology there will be plenty of time to network, do deals, meet new customers and see new products. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will help attendees meet new colleagues and discuss the latest opportunities in the quantum technology space.
- Make long-term relationships. At Inside Quantum Technology Europe You can expect to make new contacts that may be your collaborators and colleagues in the future. You may make a connection with someone that will dramatically impact your professional career or just further establish yourself in your field — find a new job, recruit skilled people for a position at your organization or company.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products. Inside Quantum Technology will provide attendees the opportunity to talk about their own research and development work and gain novel perspectives and feedback from others at the conference.
- Latest conferencing platform. Our state-of-the art conferencing platform will also enable attendees to network online with speakers, exhibitors, and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business. Inside Quantum Technology will be a great way to meet new people in the world of European quantum technology.