(IQTEurope) Jay Hendricks, Deputy Program Manager, NIST on a Chip; has agreed to speak on the panel: Quantum Sensor Evolution October 30 at 1:15 pm at IQT Europe. Jay is a world-class expert in low pressure and vacuum metrology, Dr. Hendricks serves as the Deputy Program Manager for NIST on a Chip (NOAC), an innovative approach that seeks to utilize fundamental physics to develop quantum-based sensors and standards. He serves as the Scientific Director of IUVSTA (International Union of Vacuum Science, Technique, and Application) an organization representing nearly 15,000 physicists, chemists, materials scientists, engineers, and technologists who are linked through their common use of vacuum. Dr. Hendricks received his M.A. and Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry from Johns Hopkins University and his B.S. in chemistry from Penn State University. Dr. Hendricks has over 30 years of vacuum science and technology experience and has authored over 60. He is a two-time winner of the US Department of Commerce Gold Medal, one of which was for an innovative quantum-based pressure standard.
Dr. Hendricks has demonstrated leadership and chairs national and international vacuum standards meetings and symposia. His leadership is nationally and internationally recognized and is sought out on a variety of vacuum standards meetings and symposia program committees. He currently serves as the Chair of IMEKO TC16, AVS Recommended Practices Committee, and AVS Publication Committee.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.