(IQT.Europe) Christophe Jurczak, Managing Director, Quantonation; has agreed to present “VCs and the Quantum Sector in Europe” October 30 @ 16:45 CET (11:45 A.M. EDT) at IQT Europe. Dr. Christophe Jurczak is co-founder and managing partner at Quantonation, the first early stage venture fund dedicated to Deep Physics startups with a focus on the emerging and disruptive field of Quantum Technologies. Quantonation has closed 12 investments so far in Europe and North America, including leading players such as Pasqal, Orqa Computing, Multiverse and Kets. Christophe is an associate at the Toronto-based Creative Destruction Lab Quantum stream, and is the chairman of Le Lab Quantique, a Paris based non-profit organization that deploys programs in support of the emergence of a global quantum ecosystem. Christophe has held government and executive positions in the energy and defense sectors in France, Italy and in the US and he has been involved in the birth of the quantum computing industry in Silicon Valley with QC Ware. He holds masters degree in Engineering and Quantum Physics respectively from Ecole Polytechnique and Ecole Normale Supérieure in Paris. He also holds a PhD in Quantum Physics under the supervision of Prof. Alain Aspect on laser cooling of atoms.
IQT EUROPE: 55+ quantum tech thought leaders will be presenting: As an attendee, you will have live and archived access to all sessions and pre-conference day.
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL with “almost-like-live’ interaction.
NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES via IQT Slack User Group.
IQT NYC User Group members click here to join the IQT User Groups via Slack.
If you are not yet a IQT Slack User group member, please provide your name and email address in the sign-in box just below the newsletter on the online homepage. You will receive an email with the information to join.
The event is brought to you by 3DRHoldings and QuTech.
Six Reasons for Attending Inside Quantum Technology Europe
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will offer attendees 60 + expert speakers There will also be a state-of-the-art online Exhibit Hall in which leading hardware and software firms, along with service providers, will display and demonstrate their latest products and strategies.
- Learn from the best. At Inside Quantum Technology you will learn from thought-leaders in the quantum technology field as well as meet the newest entrants into the field. You will also be able to ask presenters questions about their work and the rationale behind it.
- Network with your peers. At Inside Quantum Technology there will be plenty of time to network, do deals, meet new customers and see new products. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will help attendees meet new colleagues and discuss the latest opportunities in the quantum technology space.
- Make long-term relationships. At Inside Quantum Technology Europe You can expect to make new contacts that may be your collaborators and colleagues in the future. You may make a connection with someone that will dramatically impact your professional career or just further establish yourself in your field — find a new job, recruit skilled people for a position at your organization or company.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products. Inside Quantum Technology will provide attendees the opportunity to talk about their own research and development work and gain novel perspectives and feedback from others at the conference.
- Latest conferencing platform. Our state-of-the art conferencing platform will also enable attendees to network online with speakers, exhibitors, and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business. Inside Quantum Technology will be a great way to meet new people in the world of European quantum technology.