(IQT.Europe) Chiara Marletto, Research Fellow at Wolfson College, University of Oxford, has agreed to Keynote at 3:05, October 27 at IQT Europe Online. Chiara Marletto is a Research Fellow at Wolfson College and the Physics Department, University of Oxford. Her research is in theoretical physics, with special emphasis on Quantum Theory of Computation, Information Theory, Thermodynamics, Condensed-Matter Physics, and Quantum Biology. Some of her recent research has harnessed a recently proposed generalization of the quantum theory of information – Constructor Theory — to address subtle issues at the foundations of the theory of control and causation in physics. These include applications to defining general principles encompassing classical, quantum, and post-quantum theories of information; and the definition of a new class of witnesses of quantum effects in systems that need not obey quantum theory, such as gravity; and a scale-independent definition of irreversibility, work, and heat, based on constructor-theoretic ideas. Chiara’s new book about her research, “The science of can and can’t”, will be out in spring 2021, published by Penguin.
Exhibit and sponsor opportunities are available. Click here for details on exhibiting and sponsoring.
The event is brought to you by 3DRHoldings and QuTech.
Six Reasons for Attending Inside Quantum Technology Europe
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will offer attendees 60 + expert speakers There will also be a state-of-the-art online Exhibit Hall in which leading hardware and software firms, along with service providers, will display and demonstrate their latest products and strategies.
- Learn from the best. At Inside Quantum Technology you will learn from thought-leaders in the quantum technology field as well as meet the newest entrants into the field. You will also be able to ask presenters questions about their work and the rationale behind it.
- Network with your peers. At Inside Quantum Technology there will be plenty of time to network, do deals, meet new customers and see new products. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will help attendees meet new colleagues and discuss the latest opportunities in the quantum technology space.
- Make long-term relationships. At Inside Quantum Technology Europe You can expect to make new contacts that may be your collaborators and colleagues in the future. You may make a connection with someone that will dramatically impact your professional career or just further establish yourself in your field — find a new job, recruit skilled people for a position at your organization or company.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products. Inside Quantum Technology will provide attendees the opportunity to talk about their own research and development work and gain novel perspectives and feedback from others at the conference.
- Latest conferencing platform. Our state-of-the art conferencing platform will also enable attendees to network online with speakers, exhibitors, and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business. Inside Quantum Technology will be a great way to meet new people in the world of European quantum technology.