(IQT.Europe) Carlos Kuchkovsky Jimenez, Chief R&D and Technology Officer, New digital business, BBVA; has agreed to speak on the IQT panel: “User experiences: Financial services industry” on October 28 at 3:35 pm.
Carlos is passionate about how exponential technologies are redefining society, business, and economics by allowing reliable interaction models. He began programming mobile multiplayer games, where he learned the importance of design and the user experience, incentive models, and the complexity of creating distributed systems.
He transitioned from a consultant-based practice to BBVA, where he has had the privilege of living the journey of transformation, as BBVA moves from a traditional financial institution to a global digital bank. He continues to be enthusiastic about the journey to digital, with the purpose of generating prosperity in society.
When travel permits, he also shares experiences, ideas, and opinions in various business schools and universities as a visiting professor. He is currently obsessed with the convergence of society, economics, and technology and how the latter is setting the pace. He has collaborated in the creation of several startups around Fintech, IoT, and new governance models that support how advances in technology and help people make smarter decisions.
Exhibit and sponsor opportunities are available. Click here for details on exhibiting and sponsoring.
The event is brought to you by 3DRHoldings and QuTech.
Six Reasons for Attending Inside Quantum Technology Europe
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will offer attendees 60 + expert speakers There will also be a state-of-the-art online Exhibit Hall in which leading hardware and software firms, along with service providers, will display and demonstrate their latest products and strategies.
- Learn from the best. At Inside Quantum Technology you will learn from thought-leaders in the quantum technology field as well as meet the newest entrants into the field. You will also be able to ask presenters questions about their work and the rationale behind it.
- Network with your peers. At Inside Quantum Technology there will be plenty of time to network, do deals, meet new customers and see new products. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will help attendees meet new colleagues and discuss the latest opportunities in the quantum technology space.
- Make long-term relationships. At Inside Quantum Technology Europe You can expect to make new contacts that may be your collaborators and colleagues in the future. You may make a connection with someone that will dramatically impact your professional career or just further establish yourself in your field — find a new job, recruit skilled people for a position at your organization or company.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products. Inside Quantum Technology will provide attendees the opportunity to talk about their own research and development work and gain novel perspectives and feedback from others at the conference.
- Latest conferencing platform. Our state-of-the art conferencing platform will also enable attendees to network online with speakers, exhibitors, and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business. Inside Quantum Technology will be a great way to meet new people in the world of European quantum technology.