(IQT.Europe) Benno Broer CEO, Qu & Co BV; has agreed to present on the Panel: “Pharma and Chemicals Industry” October 28 at 11:30 at IQT Europe. Benno is the founder and CEO of Qu & Co, a quantum-algorithm and -software development business focused on chemistry and materials-science. He studied experimental quantum-physics at Delft University in the Netherlands, graduating in 1998 on quantum-dot research in the quantum-transport group (now QuTech) under Leo Kouwenhoven (now Microsoft). Benno is also a serial entrepreneur, experienced boardroom consultant and as our CEO dedicated to translating emerging quantum-technologies into high-value industry-relevant solutions. He has over 15 years of business development, B2B commercial and investment experience and was an advisor to a multitude of technology businesses. He is the founder of a local Dutch strategy consulting boutique with 25 consultants and previously worked a.o. at the Boston Consulting Group, in risk management at ING Bank and in private equity at Alpinvest Partners. Benno holds an MBA cum laude from INSEAD in France.
IQT EUROPE: 55+ quantum tech thought leaders will be presenting: As an attendee, you will have live and archived access to all sessions and pre-conference day.
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL with “almost-like-live’ interaction.
NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES via IQT Slack User Group.
IQT NYC User Group members click here to join the IQT User Groups via Slack.
If you are not yet a IQT Slack User group member, please provide your name and email address in the sign-in box just below the newsletter on the online homepage. You will receive an email with the information to join.
The event is brought to you by 3DRHoldings and QuTech.
Six Reasons for Attending Inside Quantum Technology Europe
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will offer attendees 60 + expert speakers There will also be a state-of-the-art online Exhibit Hall in which leading hardware and software firms, along with service providers, will display and demonstrate their latest products and strategies.
- Learn from the best. At Inside Quantum Technology you will learn from thought-leaders in the quantum technology field as well as meet the newest entrants into the field. You will also be able to ask presenters questions about their work and the rationale behind it.
- Network with your peers. At Inside Quantum Technology there will be plenty of time to network, do deals, meet new customers and see new products. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will help attendees meet new colleagues and discuss the latest opportunities in the quantum technology space.
- Make long-term relationships. At Inside Quantum Technology Europe You can expect to make new contacts that may be your collaborators and colleagues in the future. You may make a connection with someone that will dramatically impact your professional career or just further establish yourself in your field — find a new job, recruit skilled people for a position at your organization or company.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products. Inside Quantum Technology will provide attendees the opportunity to talk about their own research and development work and gain novel perspectives and feedback from others at the conference.
- Latest conferencing platform. Our state-of-the art conferencing platform will also enable attendees to network online with speakers, exhibitors, and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business. Inside Quantum Technology will be a great way to meet new people in the world of European quantum technology.