(IQT.Europe) Ariana Torres, HPC/Quantum computing consultant, SURF; has agreed to speak on the panel “Quantum Emulators and Hybrid Systems”at 9 EDT October 28 at Inside Quantum Computing Europe. Ariana is an HPC/Quantum computing consultant at SURF (the Dutch ICT provider for universities and research centers). She did her bachelor in Physic in Mexico, followed by an MSc in Physics and Material Science in a joint program between the ENS-Lyon and the University of Amsterdam. In 2016 she finished her Ph.D. (cum laude) in the Computational Chemistry group at the University of Amsterdam followed by a Postdoc in Polymer Chemistry at the same university. She joined SURF about 2 years ago to help with the quantum computing projects and is currently working in several quantum projects related to chemistry, quantum internet, emulators, etc., with different Dutch universities.
The IQT Europe event will provide presentations by exhibitors as well as numerous opportunities to network with fellow attendees and to have one-on-one discussions with exhibitors. Exhibitors will be presented live and attendees will be able to conduct live one-to-one meetings.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.