(IQT.Europe) IQT Europe is going above and beyond with an “almost-like-live” exhibit hall!
Attendees will be able to go around the lounge and hover over the exhibit area of any company with whom they would like to speak. It will automatically bring them into the video conversation taking place in the booth and face-to-face with the host staff. Hold meetings, demonstrations, answer questions just like you always have at exhibits!
Would you like to join in and have a place in the Networking Lounge as well as the advantage of many other marketing and branding opportunities that IQT Europe offers? There is still time. Sponsor and exhibit information is at europe.IQTevent.com. Contact Marilyn Reed today to see what we can make happen!
Note: Image is a mockup. Still time and space for more exhibits.
About the Event:
This is Inside Quantum Technology’s fourth conference on the commercialization of quantum technology. Quantum technology has come a long way since we held the first ever quantum technology conference almost two years ago in Boston and our first European quantum technology conference in The Hague:
- This conference is a continuation of IQT’s European shows and, as always, we are running it in conjunction with our partner, QuTech (founded by the Technical University Delft and the Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research). The European orientation of this conference is reflected in many of our speakers who will come from both the leading European multinationals as well as European based quantum startups. There will also be speakers from both the EU and individual European governments.
- Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be focused on the practicalities of implementing quantum technology in the real world. We will hear from end-user firms, technology firms and policy makers on making quantum technology a reality.
Six Reasons for Attending:
- Enhance your knowledge of quantum technology commercialization in Europe.
- Learn from the best.
- Network with your peers. Join the IQT Users Group Via Slack.
- Make long-term relationships.
- Present your ideas, skills and new products.
- Latest conferencing platform.